Saturday, April 7, 2012

G ~ Goals

"A goal without a plan is just a wish..." Herm Edwards
I recently went to a convention with several pretty awesome speakers. Herm Edwards said the quote above. It stuck with me and I kept analyzing it...
"I wish our store was doing better".... "I wish I had more time"...."I wish...." You get what I'm saying. There are so many things in life that I wish were better or different, but I wasn't doing anything to make them happen! So, the month of April started my "Goals"! I made a list...An easy one to get started! I started REALLY using my day timer and dividing out the items I needed to get accomplished. It's for work, crafts, family, cleaning!! The cleaning is so simple as to clean one room a day. So far, it's going really well!!!! My time is much more productively used!!
Woo hoo!!!

5 comments: