Saturday, April 21, 2012

April Birthday-Fest

OK, so the birthday continues! We have a "kid" party on whatever day works best, a small celebration on the actual Day of her birthday and then an entire family party to celebrate all birthdays in April!
Yesterday, the 20th, was her true birthday...unfortunately there was no celebrating! I brought her home from school early and spent the entire rest of the afternoon and last night trying to break a pesky fever of 104! With Tylenol it came down to 103.3 and finally after Ibeprophen it broke around 3am! I made a simple little cake for the occasion, which I think she'll make a wish upon today! So far, so good this morning...fingers crossed!!! It's a beautiful day today {that's something to celebrate in itself!}, maybe some fresh air will do us all good!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, I pray for her to have a quick recovery. The birthday cake looks amazing, and I am sure that put a smile on the birthday girl’s face.
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speedy Recovery with some fresh air :) My girly's birthday is the 28th. I love that her birthstone is Diamond.
    #69 following
    Kate
    http://solidhappiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete