Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Liebster Love 1 of 5...

Today is an exciting day!! I was so graciously passed on the Liebster award by Dotted Line Crafts { http://www.dottedlinecrafts.com/ } a few weeks ago and have been very excited to pass it on to some of my favorites as well! I enjoy so many that I'm very carefully deciding which five to pass it on to. My first pick to pass on the bloggy love is to....drum roll please.........

Melanie at Happy Jax!!!

What an awesome Mama she is! Her blog is fun, uplifting and overall fun to read! Not to mention, you'll love her photos!! Jump over and show her some love!!

{ http://happyjax-melanie.blogspot.com/ }

Here are the rules for passing the award along:

1. Choose 5 up and coming blogs to award with less than 200 followers.
2. Show your appreciation to the blogger who awarded you by linking back to
them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Link back to the blogs you are awarding so that everyone else can pay them a
visit.

Keep Bloggin' Melanie, Love it!!! Kristy



2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Seriously SO touched my friend! Thank you bunches! YOU are the one that ROCKS!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win! I am going to zoom over to check out Melanie's site now!

    ReplyDelete