Monday, April 23, 2012

Scavenger Hunt ~ Ramblings and Photos

I've been stalking the Scavenger Hunt by Ashley over at Ramblings and Photos for quite some time now. I put her little button over on my sidebar probably a month ago, but haven't participated....until TODAY!! I know, it started yesterday, but better late than never! I've been trying to make myself get better acquainted with my camera and hopefully this will give me an added little push!
This weeks items are: Yellow, splash, ancient or antique, something that makes/made you smile and in the sun.
In the Sun
Finally with a few good days of sunshine, my daughter got herself all set up
and enjoyed the day! Add Image

Made me Smile
Kiley has wanted our dog to be lovey for so long! He's been a little...ornery, but he's only two! He's got a lot of puppy in him still! So today when she wanted a kiss, he softly came up to give her one!



Yellow
If only these were a treasured wild flower!!


Splash
What a great day for fun in the sun...and a little splash in the face!


Antique
A sweet oooold Singer sewing machine

7 comments:

  1. YAY! So happy you joined the hunt! It really is a lot of fun, I look forward to it each week.

    LOVE your old sewing machine, it REALLY is beautiful! My fav shot though, is the 3rd one down, SO SO SWEET!

    You sure do surround yourself w/ a cute kiddo there!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. ThAT Singer seems to be very popular now in this challenge !! I think I musttake our Singer in from the storage and but it in a nice place inside our house. I like your photos about children very much !!!! That 1. one is super ! and those with a dog and that splash too.

    Have a nice week !

    my photos in http://nukkekotinukke.blogspot.com/2012/04/scavenger-hunt-sunday-224.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the splash in the face! Great capture!!! And that Singer machine is AWESOME!!!! My mom has an old one, probably from the early 50s and it weighs a ton but it still works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to challenge yourself to use your camera! I love your "make me smile" pictues. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite one is splash, you captured the moment completely. Your Singer is gorgeous! I have Singer Featherweight from 1930's, I use it when I piece quilts.

    My group posted on Wednesday is here:
    http://thoughtsofgrace.wordpress.com/2012/04/25/3133/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That third shot is so sweet - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shots. Especially the doggie kisses! If those little yellow flowers were treasured-our home would be sitting on a gold mine! LOL.
    we have an old sewing machine too! I believe yours is dated older- and sooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete