Thursday, April 5, 2012

E ~ Egg-cellent Cleaner

OK, I know this is a stretch for E, but....it is Easter tomorrow and why not play on the word...Com'on, give me a lil' room!...
We live out in the sticks and our home is on a well. Along with that lovely supply of water is not so lovely hard water spots, streaks, nast!! So, one day I was scrubbing the toilets and getting overly frustrated...I went out to the kitchen and there, lying on the table was my cricut tool...hmmm...my wheels started turning...before I had another second to think, I grabbed that lil' tool and went to work!! Who knew??!!! It's wonderfully flat and worked perfect. I didn't think it was that sharp, but be careful, it is!! Now I have 2 of these little babies! One for the bathroom and one for my crafts! Seems silly, but had to share! I can't be the only one with hard water spots!!


Did I really just post this??? I make myself laugh!! (;

5 comments:

  1. Funny eggcellent :) made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get those nasty hard water spots too. I may have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!! Thanks for sharing your story and your humor -- and a great A-to-Z post for E and for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the A-Z. This post made me laugh. Yes, we also have hard water and yes, the stains. Ugh. I use a pumice stone to scrape them off. But mostly, I just leave 'em.

    Read your "about me." I also have a scrapbooking paper addiction. I'll probably never use all the paper I own, but hey, when you buy it in a pack, on sale, it's only $.06/page. Can't beat that ...

    I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete