Thursday, April 19, 2012

Q ~ Quiznos Sub


Q ~ Is for Quizno's~ I was trying to think of something for Q...think, think, think and BAM! I'm at work, QUIZNOS and it hit me! Duh....
Yes, we own our own little piece of the sandwich world! We owned two, sold both, back owning one...long story, but here we are! There are definitely pro's and con's to owning your own business! I'm sure many of you can relate!...Especially since I'm not supposed to be here today, yet here I am! Looks like I'll be having a Double Cheese Steak today....Mmmmmm....
Slow roasted prime rib dipped in flavorful Au Ju...saute yellow onions, creamy mayo with lots of melted swiss cheese on fresh Rosemary Parmesan bread!! Who wants to join me??!!

This is not the cheese steak...I ate it!!

2 comments:

  1. ooohhh your making me hungry !!! looks lush !! mmm
    new follower here from a-z challenge. hope you check my blog out.
    http://bitsandbobszone.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few years ago Quiznos had the funniest commercial, using the 'spongemonkeys' which are so weird they are funny. I still like to screech, 'WE LOVE DA SUBS!!!!' from time to time. And their line, 'They got a pepper bar!', I changed and sing to my dog, Pepper, "You is a Pepperbean!" lol

    ReplyDelete