Wednesday, April 4, 2012

D ~ Daughter


Whew, thank goodness the day is not over! This is a terrible time for my computer to not work!!! I came back to work to post!!
Ah...calm.....
D is for Daughter. The absolute joy of my life! ~ Little Kiley Jo~ What an amazing little blessing we have! After 6 cycles of IVF, yes 6, our amazing little bean was born in 2005! She turns 7 this month and I can't pick a favorite age! Every year has been amazing...even 2007 where she had to undergo open heart surgery. As kind as her heart is, I think they added a little extra love when they fixed it!!
I could gush for days! I truly didn't know my heart was able to hold this much love for someone!
I love my hubby, my family, but the love of a child is totally different! Gush~Gush...

4 comments:

  1. SHe's a beauty! Her eyes are impossibly blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow xoxo Congrats to you for such a beautiful daughter! How did you survive the heart surgery? I would have been a wreck!
    We also have two blessings... Same path as you...
    Love my twins x
    Found you through the challenge # 970.
    Leigh @oneandoneequalstwinfun.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful! Cute pic with the dog too :) I feel the same about my kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post...love her all you can, she is so precious.You have a very inviting blog.
    Love,Debbie:)

    ReplyDelete