Tuesday, April 24, 2012

U ~ Undeveloped


Oh my the A to Z challenge is almost over! I can't believe I've actually posted every day...sometimes just by the skosh of midnight, but I did it!
For today, my U is undeveloped! Years and years ago I was visiting my sister and found rolls upon rolls of undeveloped film. Without her knowing I took them and for her birthday I got 3/4 the bag developed. There were so many of her son when he was 2 and 3ish...plus others things that made us laugh til' our cheeks hurt! I tucked the rest away knowing that I'd surprise her again down the line. Well, while in the midst of me cleaning and organizing, guess what I've found??...I completely forgot that I had these! 12 more rolls!! My nephew's 16 now!! I'm taking them this week to get developed! What a fun found little treasure!!

6 comments:

  1. I still have black & white film in my Pentax K1000 and colour film in the Pentax ZXM, from at least 2-3 years ago. I don't even know what's on them! lol Doesn't anyone even process film anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! What a great surprise it will be to get these pictures developed after all these years! And it's great that you've stuck to it this month with the challenge. I can't believe it's almost over too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the film is still good. I found a bunch of exposed rolls and decided to take them in, and some had gone bad. Of course, on the others were some rare pictures of long-departed cats, which were an absolute delight. Hope you have good luck with yours!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice surprise for your sister. I hope you end up with a lot of really great pictures.

    Dropping by from A to Z; it's nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this sounds like a wonderful present. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Boy Howdy! How neat is that! I'm sure you will have just as good a time with this batch as you did with the first. They will be priceless, I am sure.. Best regards to you, Ruby aka Grammy

    ReplyDelete