Monday, April 9, 2012

H ~ Happiness

Happiness~ The definition is a state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.
Here are a few examples of happiness from my point of view...
Finding fun and lots of laughs in something as simple as playing on a rock...


Having a "Best" Friend....
Having lots of friends!!.....
Having a Dog to dance with...
Cooking in the kitchen with your mom...
Dancing with your Daddy...
Happiness comes in all kinds of volumes...I tend to hang onto the simple little things that bring me bits of happiness each day!! What made you happy today?...

3 comments:

  1. Happiness is definitely family and friends nearby. I love the beautiful pictures. Good job. I'm just A to Z-ing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kristy,
    Laughing and having fun making polymer clay charms with my ten old made me happy today. Love your precious photos. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming one of my newest followers. I am now following you back.
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Capital One reversing a late charge on my credit card bill, and having Mass Health resolve my health insurance appeal via phone instead of my having to go b/f the board on Thursday are what made me happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete