Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Washi Tape Hutch~


Today I've been tinkering with a little hutch that's been passed down through the family.  I didn't want to alter it too much, so I changed out the knobs, slapped on a new coat of white paint and.....added my new favorite thing...WASHI TAPE!! That stuff has endless possibilities! Not to mention, if {when} I get the urge to change colors in the room, add a pop of color or whatever else I dream up, I can peel the washi right off and I have a plain white hutch to start with again!!

Nothing like waiting until the last minute {day}...I'm linking this up to Pinspired & Rewired over at Ginger Snap Crafts for the Washi Tape theme!! Also hosted by Southern Lovely, Family Ever After, The Gunny Sack and guest judge Holy Craft!!
Wish me luck!!!





4 comments:

  1. That tape looks really cool! Gives the hutch some festive new life! It looks like it should be filled with candy cannisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SO SO cute! what a great idea! found you via the bloghop xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant! I love the colors of washi tape you chose. So sweet. I'd love it if old share this at my link party going on right ow at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com/2012/05/whimsy-wednesdays-12.html.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Thank you so much for linking up to our Pinspired & Rewired party. :)

    ReplyDelete