Sunday, May 20, 2012

Run Of Hope~Benefiting Children's Hospital


Here's my little Peanut at the Run of Hope last year! That is her best friend, Dani, in the picture that she lost 2 years ago to a brain tumor. I have to say, I'm so proud of my daughter for the love, compassion and true friendship she displayed over the last few months of Dani's life and it continues today! I know everyone has their "cause" that is near and dear to their hearts, but if you could take a quick minute to check out this one that is close to our hearts we'd sure appreciate it!
My daughters goal is to "raise more money than anyone", but we settled on $1500 (more would be great!) and she's up to $358! We're having a cupcake sale soon, selling necklaces she's making, a garage sale (she emptied out several things in her toy room and bedroom!)...and.....and....
You can visit the site here:
 http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=1446082&langPref=en-CA
You can also visit her little piece of the bloggy world here:
http://kileysbirdy.blogspot.com/ (You'd think she won the lotto when she got 3 followers!...Ahhh the simple things in life that make ya happy!)
Have a great rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs!
Kristy

4 comments:

  1. That's such a sweet thing to do! :) Good luck with the fundraiser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you must be so proud of her, what she is doing is so awesome! Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop...I am your newest follower! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is AMAZING! My little 5 year old niece just finished up her Chemo treatments due to a brain tumor also. It's so unfair that things like this happen to young ones. So glad your daughter was such a good friend. I am visiting from Thee Blog Hop and I am a new follower! I hope you will stop by http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ and do the same.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet. You have done a great job as her mommy to have her car so much.

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete