Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Quick decorated pots~

Good afternoon! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We had an amazingly sunny and warm one, so I for one was thrilled!
When there's weather like that it's time to get out and spruce up the place~add pops of color and plant flowers!
Here's what we did for Mother's Day~


We took ordinary clay pots and took them from Plane Jane to Dazzlin' Dotty! {Smile!}


I love this paint! It goes on nicely and dries fast!


                                    I'm not confident enough to freehand the dots, so I used this little
                                                                          fella...
                             
                                        My daughter did some as well...then gave them to me!

4 comments:

  1. Fun!! It was gorgeous here on Mother's Day as well! My mom has a bunch of clay pots buried in the back of the barn. Now I want to paint them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun colors! Very cheery pots!! Thank you so much for linking up to our party!! :)
    Karah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! In grade school, my girls would paint pots for their teachers at the end of the year and they were always a huge hit!

    So glad you shared this at our Color party.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun project for you and your daughter! Love the bumble bee pots ...

    Thank you so much for sharing at our Crazy for Color link party!

    :)

    Linda
    www.itallstartedwithpaint.com

    ReplyDelete