Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ranch Chicken~ sooo gooood~



I don't know about you, but I find that chicken doesn't have that much flavor?! It always seems pretty bland-O to me.
Now, what you put on the chicken is what makes it tasty! Here's a simple way to do
chicken and the family will be asking you to make it again and again!!

Whatcha need:
4 large chicken breasts (cut length wise in half and pounded flat)
1 carton (24oz) sour cream
1 package of Uncle Dan's
1 package Panko break crumbs
Butter
Parmesan Cheese


Take the chicken breast (tenders work too!), cover with plastic wrap and flatten to about 1/4" thick


Mix one packet of Uncle Dan's Creamy Ranch mix with 1 carton (24oz) of sour cream.
Dip the chicken in the sour cream ranch mix, making sure it's super covered on both sides! Then move it over to the Panko Bread crumb bowl and again cover both sides.
Heat the griddle to 400. Cover it with butter {this is not low fat, but it is delicious!!} and then place the dipped pieces on it. You may need to add butter under each piece it it's not browning up!
When one side is all browned up, turn it over to cook the other. Sprinkle this side up with Parmesan cheese! While the other sides cooking the cheese will be melting!

                                                
                                                           Mmmmmmmmmmmmm................


This is grubbin'! We always put a simple veggie with it because the chicken's so flavorful!
Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds excccccccccccccccelent. copied it and instructed the great little woman cook who keeps me alive to try this shortly. Thanks, I am ever looking for novel ways to spice up a regular chicken breast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum- thanks!! This sounds awesomely flavorful, and yet still looks like something my kids would be happy to eat. On the menu for next week!

    Stopping by from "I Made This". I blog over at http://thehandleyhome.blogspot.com/2012/05/tire-swing.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh YUM!!!!! Thanks for the recipe!!! I do a modified version of it, using mayonaise on the chicken, then with panko & parm cheese on top, and cooked in the NuWave Oven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just made me sooo very hungry. This looks like a great recipe, such super flavors!!
    Just visiting from the May Blog Hop and am now following you. I would also love to invite you to link this up to Freedom Fridays Blog Hop.

    http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/

    PS Check out my May 24th post where I am co hosting Katherine's Corner Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. TWO Parties, one place! So hoping to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This chicken looks really good! This looks like a great way to flavor chicken. Thanks for sharing at Showcase Your Talent Thursday. I hope to see you at the next party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...I can see these being a bit hit over here. Pinning and making it soon! Thanks for sharing at my Pinteresting Party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so yummy. I have never tried to dip chicken in sour cream, great idea! Your right, chicken is kinda bland and just needs some fixing up:) Thank you for sharing at Freedom Fridays. Hope you have an amazing week!
    Ps I am now following you on Linky:)

    ReplyDelete