Monday, May 28, 2012

Loooove~Scrap N' Book

Good morning! I hope everyone had {still having} a wonderful holiday weekend!
I thought I was being so ahead of the game and "scheduled" this post for Friday, along with todays {which still will post at 8am} but this one was in the drafts!!
So, here it is! It's one ya didn't want to miss!!
************************************
For us crafters, this is what it must look like at the end of the rainbow!! Rows and rows of everything to get our craft on!!


Introducing Scrap N Book in Puyallap, Washington
Owned by Lily Garoutte

Even if you're not a crafter, she has great premade projects that would be wonderful gifts! Or in a time crunch, didn't have time to whip something hand made on your own...here ya go!
Seriously, this store oozes with inspiration! I love to go here when I'm experiencing "scrapper's block"!

It's not all paper, buttons and ribbon {which are lovely}, but so much more!

It's so frustrating when I'm in the middle of several projects and find I need just one of these or a couple of those...
Lily's made it way to easy for us to get what we need! There's a huge variety of little cups n' bins like these of "buy as many as ya need" instead of an entire pack! I love this!!

Everything is nicely organized by color so it's way easy to find!


I did say rows and rows of goodies, right?!?

Need a place to get your girlie's together?
Lots of room to spread our "stuff" here!
Feel like learning something new, brushing up on something old or getting inspiration from other crafters?
Check out her list of classes!

Look at all these little "one or two each-ers"! 


Lily has tons of wonderful ideas throughout her store!





If you get a chance you should definitely stop by and visit this little place of wonderfulness! 
Lily is super sweet and one crafty gal!! 
Oh, I must mention...
Lily is a fanatical pinner! No, really, over 5000 pins and a list of boards! I'm pretty sure she's a Pinterest Junkie!
You can find Lily and her Inspiration here:


Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! Gives new meaning to the song: You can do it at a trot, you can do it at a gallop, you can do it real slow so your heart won't palpitate, just don't be late, DO THE PUYALLUP!!!!

    Where in Puyallup is this store? If only it were open when I was still living in Bonney Lake!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could definitely spend hours in this store. A lot of my favorite scrapbooking stores have closed around my area. I am always looking for inspiration for creative ideas as well. Check this site out: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bigshotstamper/ There are great ideas, and you can order Stampin' Up stuff whenever you want, without having to wait for clubs. The new book is coming out June 1, Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete