Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Using what you have~

I'm addicted to Truvia in my coffee! I figure it's better than creamer, but that's just me! I used to toss the little containers in the recycle, but now I keep them for the good 'ol craft room! We can always use little containers to hold our trinkets and treasures!!
 The tops of these are a glimpse of the colors in the "new craft room"! I'm hoping to have it done in the near future!!
 I thought I'd cut along the lid crease through the fabric to still "pop open the lid" {see the top of the orange one}, but that doesn't look good! I'll be redoing this one! I used spray adhesive, so it will be easy to change!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! And I covet those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is inspirational. Recycling is a good way to avoid buying specific things for every little need around the house. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy blog birthday! Thanks so much for popping over and seeing me C:

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's an award on my blog for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! It's nice to meet you, thank you for following me :) I'm following you back because I really like your blog! I like these jars, I'm totally jar-obsessed at the moment, I keep spotting people turning them into sweet, useful things :) Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute - I like what you did with the lids!

    ReplyDelete