Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pic Monkey

Thanks to a fellow blogger, I've discovered PicMonkey!!
What a fun place! I have Ultimate Paint Shop Pro on my computer, but it's not near as easy to use as PicMonkey {nor was it FREE}!!
I may be the only one on the planet {or just in Blog Land} to recently find it, but I'm sure glad I did! What a super fun way to tinker with your pics, add text and make collages!!
                 
                          For Example: Here's the picture I took in it's original form...
 
Here it is with PicMonkey revision #1:
 
Revision #2:
There are a crazy amount of quick click modifications to use!!
How did I not know about this place??!!!??
What else am I missing out on out there??? 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I'm gonna have to check them out. I've been really dissatisfied with Photobucket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love picmonkey - it is so so easy and everything looks fabulous after you have played with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just starting to play with PicMonkey, but I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE PicMonkey! It's the best :)

    Thanks for linking up with us at the CHQ Blog Hop this week! We hope you've found some new bloggy friends and gained a few followers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristy, I love PicMonkey too. I use it to create all my sidebars, blog headers, etc since I don't have photoshop. Hope many more readers will find and love it now. Following you from the GFC hop. Hope your week is overfilled with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PicMonkey is the business!! I absolutely love it. I can't believe it's free :)

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete