Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Package Pal Reveal~



Woo Hoo!...It's time to see what I sent Dana over at My Life's Legacy, my super sweet Package Pal!!
After "stalking" her blog, here's what I sent....

I love scrabble tiles...They just celebrated their 2 year anniversary!
Congratulations!!
They have a new home...no water spots on the tables!!...{smile}
These tiles make great coasters will paper, modge podge and epoxy spray!

It really does work!!!....Sharpie, bake @ 350 for 30 minutes!!
Chevron...matches her sweet curtains in the living room!! Plus, she's got a sweet little life with her
sweet lil' hubby!!

Robin egg blue in her bedroom...maybe she could use these in her bedroom!

Who doesn't love gettin' the girls together and having a glass of wine!?!
These are made for a fun wine tasting! By the way...our favorite is the same...
Moscoto!!

I had so much fun crafting for Dana! I'm thrilled we were Package Pals and
will continue "visiting" her!

Thank you Jamie  {C.R.A.F.T } for putting this together!! Looking forward to the next one!!

10 comments:

  1. I'm not going to lie... I pretty much scored! You da best, Kristy! I love it all! :)

    I hope you get your package soon, but the holiday may slow it down a bit. Have a great holiday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! Those are beautiful and clever creations! Care packages rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds like such a fun swap! you made beautiful crafts for her :)
    I am stopping by from the bloghop to say hello!

    Canadian Beauty Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love all of this, especially the scrabble tile art :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing package! I'm in love with chevron!! Gorgeous!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea you could bake sharpie onto mugs... great idea!! Thank you for participating in PP and putting together such a thoughtful package :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! This is a great package. :) My favorite are the robin egg blue bottles.

    Following you via GFC. I found you on the GFC Blog Hop. I'd love for you to check out my blog and follow back. :)

    Julie
    www.jamscorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute! I love the scrabble tile art(:

    ReplyDelete