Thursday, July 12, 2012

Package Pal Gifts for ME!!~

Looky Looky what my wonderful Package Pal, Dana, from Our Life's Legacy, sent me! What a fun package to receive!! I truly enjoyed being matched up with Dana! I've learned over the past month....               1. We have things in common
                             2. She's a crafty chic
                             3. She's flat out funny!!! Great sense of humor! 
                           
Look at this wonderful Fall Wreath! The "R" is actually on a thick piece of wood board!
I'll be sportin' it on the front door when the leaves start to change!

I Love a glass of wine now and then {preferably Moscoto!} and this is a fun little cork to dress up the bottle!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Stamps! You can do so much with them!!!

Who knew {not me!} you could make earrings out of paper clips! So fun! Not to mention, they match a fun little dress I got for the fourth of July!!

How sweet of Dana to think of my little one! I loved pick up sticks when I was a wee one! She even color coded them with paint from around her house! I know, crafty!!!

This was the first time I had participated in anything like this and I'll definitely be doing it again!!
*****************************************************************************

BY THE WAY...Dont' forget to jump over to
It's from all her lovely gals sittin' on the sidebar (oh, that includes me! {smile})
It's one you don't want to miss!!!

4 comments: