Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mmm~ Strawberry Shortcake


Doesn't it seem like we're always looking for a new recipe to whip up and try?
On  the 4th of July my Sister-In-Law was in charge of dessert and good 'ol Strawberry Shortcake is what she brought. It totally hit the spot! I'm embarrassed to say, that I'd never made it before! I'm not sure why...how stinkin' easy it is!! I made it yesterday for my neighbors and for us!! Makes sense with all the fresh, juicy, ripe strawberries in season!
Using the recipe from the Bisquick box, super quick and again, hit the spot!!
This just became my Summer, go to dessert! We're having friends over this weekend...I can whip it up ahead of time and it's quick to serve!...Perfect!
Would it be wrong to eat it for breakfast?? It has fruit....

6 comments:

  1. GIRL this looks so good! I want to try it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I'm Shar!
    Your newest follower from the blog hop!
    Come visit me over at http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    This post = YUM!!! I would love to have that right now!
    Loved the butterfly garden post, too! :)

    xoxo -Shar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you can have it for breakfast! Fruit, biscuits, cream....what the heck! YUM!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious! I'd love for you to share it at my Marvelous Mondays party. The party opens this evening! Newest follower via GFC - I found you over at the Networking Blog Hop. I'd love for you to visit my blog and follow back!

    Have a fabulous Sunday!

    Julie
    www.jamscorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just am stopping by from the Network Blog Hop. Following you now and look forward to visiting again soon.
    Oh, and nope I love strawberry shortcake for breakfast!! :)

    www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

    ReplyDelete