Sunday, March 4, 2012

Family conversation~

Let's face it, with the hustle n' bustle of every day life we sometimes loose sight of "Quality Family Time". I love this little box! It was a plain little wooden box that I bought from Ben Franklin and then decoupaged it with scrap book paper and peel n' stick letters. Inside are several different topics that can be discussed at dinner. It may only happen a few times a week, but that's better than none at all. My daughter is only 6 and loves it, but a friend of ours started using it with her pre-teens and it's been an eye opener to some of the every day struggles at school! Even if you don't have a box, you can use the 3 table topics (we love this one!) 1. Worst part of your day
2. Something you learned today 3. Best part of your day ...It's great how something you may have done that you thought was so insignificant was quite a treat to someone else!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so nice! Quality time with family is really important. Really nice blog!
    Hope you stop by my blog and follow me too :)
    www.chicmodaglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea to help spark family discussions! I am pinning this on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete