Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bring on Spring!


Washington is not exactly the place you should live it you love the sunshine, but here I am! After 20 years you'd think I'd stop complaining about it...nope not gonna happen! I had to make a little of my own sunshine today on this rainy, snowy, cold grey day! With Easter right around the corner I might put a few small colorful eggs in it as well!
While I'm on the topic of wreath's...make sure to jump over to Gingersnap Crafts and check out their Pinspired & Rewired! (Button on the right sidebar!) I'm soooo excited for this because it MAKES me get crafty when I could easily make many excuses! You have 3 weeks to get your goods together after it's posted, so ya have plenty of time to be prepared!! Check out the details over there!! My wreath is almost finished and I have to say....it's probably the best one I've ever done!! It's all my favorite fabrics right now and perfectly warm for my country home!! You have 2 weeks, better get started!!


Same wreath, but changing things up a little with Velcro accents!...

3 comments:

  1. Love the spring wreath! I posted an interchangeable one today too..LOL...good minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I really like making interchangeable wreaths. Saves me lots of space! :)

    Thanks for the email. My computer thought maybe it was a questionable address (because it had a q in it and came from a Steve? Does that sound right?) so I decided not to respond to it, just in case! But, I appreciate the sweet words and I am following you back! And, I am SO looking forward to the hop on Sunday! :) You have a very cute blog here, I'm sure lots of people will enjoy finding it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I've been thinking about making my own wreaths for our front door and now you've re-inspired me!
    Clicked on your blog at A-Z b/c my middle name is Jo. Glad I did :)

    ReplyDelete