Monday, June 25, 2012

Made for Monday~ Using Paint to "Make New"


Anyone who's been around this lil' blog knows I love to Paint, re-paint and paint  again! There's nothing quicker to give something a fresh new look than a can of paint! {Or a gallon or 2!}
My brother-in-law made this cute little bird house for his wife years ago. When their family no longer wanted it, they gave it to us. {Cha-ching!~Score!!} It's been up in the spare bedroom, but it didn't have any life up there....I've been trying to spruce up my front porch and this seemed to be the right piece to get things going!!

BEFORE...
                                                                      
                                                                       AFTER....
Looks like the little guy below him could use some new paint as well!!

4 comments:

  1. Perfect! But I also like the bench planter's 'shabby chic' look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good paint makeover! The colors you chose for this look lovely against the house! :) Thanks for the visit at Truly Lovely by the way! Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Up Cycled project plus I'm a bird house lover! New Follower to you.
    JoAnn
    sweetpepperrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this pops against your house- so pretty! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete