Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Flank Steak Marinade~


If you're not a meat eater, this is not for you!
 I love steak, chicken, pork....I'm a meat eater!
BUT it HAS to have good flavor!!!

This is a great marinade for flank steak!

1/2 Cup soy sauce
1 Lg clove garlic, crushed ( I use premade in a jar)
1 tsp ground ginger
4 Tbsp brown sugar
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp Oil
1 Tbsp instant minced onion
1/4 tsp pepper

I use a double batch for one large flank steak.
Pop it on the grill and cook until its medium done {pink all the way through}
Turn it several times while it's on the grill basting with the left over marinade.
Let it cool off the grill for about 10 minutes and then cut across the grain in thin strips!

Enjoy! Kristy

2 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering, and I'm really not a steak eater!!! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not a big meat eater but this looks soooo good!

    ReplyDelete