Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Finished Pieced together picture~



I'm famous for starting a project~ getting interrupted, side tracked, spacing out...whatever the case may be~ then finding I have at least 6 unfinished projects lying around!
{I like to think it's not just me!}
This project has been lying around for...OK...weeks! Now that it's finished, it decorates the wall of my bedroom very nicely!!

I had this frame stashed in the closet, no money spent {well, today!}, I had the paper to cover the matte frame, the linen fabric to put in the background, chipboard letters and letter stamps for the saying, fabric for the flag banner...so the only money I spent was on the pictures at Costco!
I love 8 x8 sizes and the wallets {4 to a sheet}!


 Obviously, this got changed up a bit!!




5 comments:

  1. I love it! Very clever!!! I have a whole bunch of projects sitting around too. You're not alone. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love the wallet size mixed with the 8x8! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks sooo great, I mean it! I have to make this for my apartment, and also for some birthday gifts, fantastic! Thank you!

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete