Saturday, August 18, 2012

MIA~ Missing In Action~



Hello hello!!! Remember me???....
I know it's been a few weeks since I've "shown" my face around here, but it's going to be another week more! I'm not the smart one {well, organizied enough one!} to schedule posts {what is wrong with me??!!..Don't answer that!}, so missing in action is where I'll have to be!!
Over here it's been... family in town, friends in town, the store being "the store", fitting in mini end of Summer trips while getting ready for back to school! I know many know where I'm coming from!
As you can see in the picture above, I haven't TOTALLY been neglecting my little blog! I've been tinkering with Picmonkey (at midnight!!). I have lots of things to do when I "get back"!!!
Hmm...playhouse reveal, lamp shade, yummy for the tummy goodness, office reveal {picture wall}....plus,......
So, excited to get back......AND I need to link up!!!! 
Have another great week!!!!....without me...boo!!!


See ya soon!!
Kristy

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are wicked busy!! Hope you are having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know the feeling--i haven't been around as much either--see ya when ya get back :)

    ReplyDelete