Monday, August 6, 2012

Salmon Grill~

We FINALLY got to enjoy a little Summer weather!! Woo hoo...93 yesterday! That's pretty darn hot for us! Today's going to be in the 80's, so we're still able to soak up some sun!!
Along with great weather comes great BBQing!! I'm making some great shrimp bacon wraps tonight{which yes I will be sharing later}, but yesterday we enjoyed this....



Frozen Salmon from Costco {I thought there was no way this would be good, but it is!}

I start with making a little pan out of foil and cover the bottom with a thin layer of mayo.
{Since my hubby likes a little horseradish on his, he gets a separate pan!}
I place the salmon in it's little pan, put a semi thick coat of mayo on top along with Johnny's seasoning, garlic salt, lemon juice and tamed sliced Mezzetta's Jalapeno Peppers! I'm not a hot lover and these are the perfect little zip without needing a jumbo glass of milk! Actually, they're not spicy at all! Pop it on the grill and Mmmmmmm....it's really good! {If ya like seafood that is!}
The mayo on it "crisps" up and is FULL of flavor!

10 comments:

  1. I've yet to try a salmon steak - I usually buy the canned and make patties with onion and celery - trying this:)
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, love your blog. Am your newest follower. It would be great if you stopped by Carole's Chatter. You might like to have a peep at the Food on Friday series - each of which is about a different thing. This week it was berries and currants. If you like Carole's Chatter I would be honoured if you followed it. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so good, especially bc i love jalapenos!

    Hope you have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wanted to like salmon, esp. having lived in Washington for so long It's soooo good for you but alas, I couldn't get used to it. I do love doing the mayo, panko & parm cheese on chicken breasts though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so good! I love salmon. I have never made it this way. I've pinned for future reference. Thanks for sharing on Marvelous Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks good - I am doing salmon tonight! Cheers
    PS I couldn't find your follow back in my blog list... What name would it be under??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have nominated you for The Liebster Award. Please stop by my blog for details. Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you so much for following Carole's Chatter. Cheers
    Ps I just couldn't manage without pre-scheduling things! Just takes the stress out of things - so if something comes up I know I won't miss a post - it's easy to do - give it a try - maybe with just a photo?? Good luck

    ReplyDelete